1. MCMC Humanity Fragrance, Second Edition in Savann // 2. Tonymoly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #3 & Tonymoly Cats Wink 3GO Mascara #1 //3. ASOS Half Frame Angular Cat Eye Sunglasses //4. Wet n Wild Fast Dry Nail Color Gray’s Anatomy
The weather is being really wishy washy here in North Texas, so I’m doing little things like using my springy beauty products and accessories to try and pull myself all the way over to the warm side. I never fully commit to one season at a time (I’m not gonna abandon my black nails completely just cause it’s warm, I mean come on), but sometimes things like fragrance and nail polish make it easier to feel like it’s not gray and humid and cool.
1. MCMC Humanity Fragrance, Second Edition in Savann – This smells just like a perfume I wore in high school. It was from Hot Topic and had your typical goth teenager skull and cross bones logo on a square black bottle. I’d never been able to find anything like it once it ran out because it had a really particular note in it that I never smelled in other perfumes. It was mango. I spent the most angst-ridden years of my life smelling like a tropical fruit. It also has water lily, lotus and musk. I’m just so happy I found it and it’s such a unique fresh smell.
2. Tonymoly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #3 & Tonymoly Cats Wink 3GO Mascara #1 – Becca got me these two for Valentine’s Day! They are adorable and just fun to pull out of my purse. The gloss smells really nice and gives a good wash of sheer pink color. It doesn’t last super long, but like I said, I love the chance to reapply and see the little bunny winky face. The mascara doesn’t flake and it adds a lot of length. It doesn’t say that it’s waterproof but it’s really hard to get off. I full on wash my face and it doesn’t budge, so if that keeps up it’ll be my go to pool mascara.
3. ASOS Half Frame Angular Cat Eye Sunglasses – I already had some sunglasses, but for some reason I didn’t have any black ones. These are big and have a super glamor factor. I love me some cat eye glasses, and they’ve got the horn rim without being too outlandish. I wear them at every opportunity.
4. Wet n Wild Fast Dry Nail Color Gray’s Anatomy – I was really excited about NARS’s Disco Inferno nail polish but heard it was a little less than exceptional. Enter the $1.99 almost dupe. It’s a sheer lavender and gray-green duo chrome. You can see the purplish tone on the left and the green one on the right. Even after two or three coats it’s still pretty sheer, but I don’t mind. Unfortunately when I layer it, it’s too streaky. Boo. I like it better alone, and it has a fine shimmer than makes me feel like I’ve got pretty butterfly nails.
What products do you break out to get that Springy feeling?